Sunday, October 26, 2008

EFT

I have introduced to many of you the technique called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). There are two links to websites that I would like to share with you. EFT is a simple but highly effective tool to deal with stress and old emotional issues. People who have used it have been freed from panic attacks, sore throats, differing types of pain, stress and many other complaints. It can be used to release old emotional issues. It is also a wonderful thing to teach children so that they can manage their lives.

The first website is from Dr. Joseph Mercola and I have given out over a 100 copies of the course material that he provides.

http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse.htm

This second site if by the founder of EFT, Gary Craig. You can download the full manual for free. You can also sign up for the free newsletter which has many case studies which show the effectiveness of EFT on a wide range of problems. It is a rich source of information.

The EFT Home Page is Here...

The learn more in depth go to the Tutorial Page...

Check out all of the tutorials here. You may find the Personal Peace Procedure to be very helpful.

If you'd like to share some of your experiences of EFT with others, email your story and if I get enough I will email them to my whole list as an encouragement to try doing EFT. I will not personally identify you in the email I will just use your initials.

Nick

No comments: